10. How soon can I see the results?
Generally, the effectiveness is noticeable within 1-2 days of consumption. Effectiveness may also vary depending on each individual’s health and physical condition. The amount consumed also has an impact on the results.
11. If I do not have body “heatiness”, can I still consume and treat Three Legs Cooling Water as a normal drink?
Yes. Three Legs Cooling Water can be used to relieve the body of or prevent “heatiness”, which may be caused by hot weather or the consumption of spicy food or the other factors explained above.
12. I have not drank Three Legs Cooling Water before, can I know how does it taste like?
Three Legs Cooling Water is available in two types:
- Normal Cooling Water which is colorless, odorless, sugar-free, and tastes similar to natural mineral water. It is available in 200ml & 500ml.
- Flavoured Cooling Water which is in Lychee, Guava and Lime flavour. It is available in 320ml.
13. When is the best time to drink Three Legs Cooling Water?
Anytime. Especially when the body shows symptoms of “heatiness”.
14. Can I drink Three Legs Cooling Water with meals?
Yes, especially with barbecued, fried or spicy food. Three Legs Cooling Water is able to relieve the “heatiness” caused by these types of food.
15. Can I drink Three Legs Cooling Water when it is cold?
Yes. However, drink Three Legs Cooling Water at room temperature if you have a fever.
16. Can I take Three Legs Cooling Water with western medicine?
We do not recommend it. Our recommendation is to drink it one hour after consuming western medicine.
17. Can Three Legs Cooling Water help to improve our respiratory health that is affected by haze?
Yes, it can help. According to Chinese Medicine theory, smoke/haze can lead to body “heatiness”. Some of the symptoms include dry and sore throat. Three Legs Cooling Water is able to relieve body “heatiness”.
18. What is the difference between Three Legs Cooling Water vs. traditional cooling herbal tea (liang teh)?
Three Legs Cooling Water is colourless, tasteless, and does not contain preservatives. The formulation is simple, easy to choose from, easy to store and is suitable for the whole family.
Cooling herbal tea on the other hand, is coloured, flavoured, and composed of different herbal ingredients. It is relatively more complex for a person to identify and make the right choice. Examples of cooling herbal tea include eliminating heat and purging fire tea, eliminating heat and toxin tea, eliminating heat and drying dampness tea, etc..