3. What are the active ingredients in Three Legs Cooling Water?
The main active ingredients in Three Legs Cooling Water are raw Gypsum Fibrosum and Calcitum.
4. What is the Gypsum used in Three Legs Cooling Water?
The Gypsum Fibrosum used by Three Legs Cooling Water is a type of Chinese medicine which is of high purity, pharmaceutical grade that fulfills pharmacopoeia standards, and is extracted and refined through scientific methods.
5. Why is Three Legs Cooling Water able to relieve “heatiness”?
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine theory of cold and heat, the use of natural minerals that are ‘cold’ in nature purges the excessive heat from our bodies. This helps to restore the balance of yin and yang (cold and heat) within the body.
6. Is Three Legs Cooling Water permitted for sale by the Ministry of Health in Malaysia?
Yes. Three Legs Cooling had been registered with Ministry of Health in Malaysia.
7. How do you ensure the safety and efficacy of Three Legs Cooling Water?
- We use raw ingredients that comply with pharmacopoeia standards;
- Our products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards;
- Quality Control checking processes are done in our plants, which are equipped with modern analytical and testing instruments.
8. Isn’t lychee fruit “heaty” in nature? Will Three Legs Cooling Water Lychee lose its cooling function?
Although the lychee fruit is generally regarded as heaty in nature, the taste and flavour of Three Legs Cooltopia is not from the original fruit juice. Rather, we use fruit flavor which complies with the International Food Guide standard.